Where big data meets big judgment™
Helping groups build consensus and make multi-criteria decisions -- anytime, anywhere, using any device.
- Supports a mobile and distributed workforce using our “anytime / anywhere / any device” design. Team members can use smartphones, tablets, or laptops to provide their judgments and be a part of the consensus building process from anywhere at any time. No longer do all decision participants need to be in the same room.
- Uses the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), which is the world’s leading theory in multi-criterion decision-making according to Gartner, Inc.
- Employs the Gurobi optimizer, a state-of-the-art mathematical programming solver for optimizing the allocation of resources.
- Leverages 20+ years of consulting and product experience to deliver best practices with simplicity and high ease of use.
What is the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)?
The analytic hierarchy process (AHP) is a structured technique for organizing and analyzing complex decisions, based on mathematics and psychology. It uses a pairwise comparison approach to more accurately establish the relative importance of decision criteria. AHP has been studied and refined extensively since its inception in 1970, and it is now used by businesses, governments, and academia around the world.
- Budget formulation
- Business partner selections
- Investment prioritization
- Key hiring decisions
- Product and feature selection
- Risk assessments
- Strategy development
- Vendor/source selections
What is the Gurobi Optimizer?
The Gurobi optimizer is the fastest and most powerful solver for mathematical programming. Within Definitive Pro™, it optimizes resources by finding the most favorable solution that satisfies all dependencies and meets all constraints.Watch our promotional video.
Why Definitive Pro™?With the Definitive Pro™ system, organizations will realize the following benefits:
- Process consistency and transparency
- Easier participation in decisions
- Improved stakeholder engagement
- Increased cross-functional insight
- Greater consensus and buy-in
- Optimized allocation of resources
- Faster and better decisions
- Justifiable decision rationale
- Historical record of decisions
“Regular work-at-home, among the non-self-employed population, has grown by 103% since 2005.”
“More than 70% of finance executives polled in October 2016 say supporting decision-making is their number-one goal for next year."
- CFO Magazine, December 2016
"If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.”
- Thomas Jefferson